- This website is operated by PictureBoards.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PictureBoards.com. We offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All the terms and conditions and/or any transactions occuring online at PictureBoards.com or by phone are subject to the laws of the State of California. We are not responsible for the delay and/or damages resulting from Machinery Breakdown, Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo. The Buyer’s order shall be deemed an acceptance of the Seller's terms. The Terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by STATE OF CALIFORNIA law.
- Ownership of Customer Content
PictureBoards.com claims no ownership rights to the photos, photo files, albums, projects, captions or prints, (collectively defined as “Content”), that you upload or email to PictureBoards.com However, by uploading Content to PictureBoards.com you agree to waive all moral rights to those images. In addition, you grant to PictureBoards.com a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license, so we can download, upload, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the photos included in your upload or email for the purpose of displaying Content to the people you select and to fulfill orders. PictureBoards.com will not use or modify your Content for marketing purposes or any other purposes without obtaining your express permission.
- Copyright Policy
PictureBoards.com reserves the right not to print a photograph that is signed, stamped or otherwise identified by any photographer or studio as copyrighted material. If you do not own the copyright to an image, the image may be used if express written permission is obtained from the copyright holder to reprint the image. Please contact the PictureBoards.com customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any queries or copyright permission advice. In addition, PictureBoards.com will not assist in the copying of any state or federal document, including but not limited to, driver’s licenses, passports and social security cards.
PictureBoards.com retains the right to refuse to print any image for any reason. In the instance that an image is not printed, a refund will be issued. PictureBoards.com abides by all federal and state laws and will not reproduce images with content that could be construed as illegal or portraying illegal acts.
- Right to Refuse Service
PictureBoards.com reserves the right to cancel or refuse service to any individual or companies with or without a cause at any point of time. PictureBoards.com reserves the right to charge the client for any services performed on the job up to the point of cancellation.
- Returns and Refund
- At PictureBoards.com we take great pride in our products and are committed in providing you with the best possible service. Due to the individualistic nature of printing on an organic surface such as wood, each Picture Board will be unique. PictureBoards.com offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee*.
If there was an error in the production or shipping of the order that we determine to be PictureBoards.com's fault, we will replace the product at no charge to the customer.
If your order arrive damaged, please contact customer service at info@PictureBoards.com; a customer service representative will contact you with the appropriate steps for resolving the issue or issuing a return merchandize authorization (RMA).
All returned items must be returned in original and unused condition. Please make sure that items are well packed (additional packaging may be necessary) and insured for the full amount. A restocking fee may apply to any order not received in good condition. Shipping cost are non-refundable and all costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer. Please enclose a copy of your invoice with the return merchandise.
Please address your return to:
14906 Spring Avenue
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
All returns, refunds, and quality concerns must be reported to PictureBoards.com within TEN (10) days of receipt of the order. After 10 days from the order receipt, your order is considered non-refundable and no refunds will be made.
*Please note: Up to $1,500.00 of total order may be refunded or replaced within 10 days of order receipt. There is a restocking fee of twenty-five percent (25%) of the order value for orders over $1,500.00
- Payment Terms
- All online orders are prepaid. At PictureBoards.com we accept all major credit cards. However, we can not process your order unless the payment is received. We do not offer a COD payment option.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- All sales are final as is. PictureBoards.com does not provide any warranty or services for the product(s) manufactured or sold by PictureBoards.com or affiliated companies.
- Shipping and Delivery
- Orders of non-custom items are typically processed within 1 to 2 business days from when they are placed. Occasionally, an item may be on back-order requiring a few more days to complete processing. Shipping charges are calculated automatically based on the weight and size of the order as well as the shipping destination.
Standard shipping within the domestic US typically takes 2 to 6 business days. Ground shipping delivers Monday through Friday, and can take up to 10 business days, depending on delivery location.
If you need to expedite your order, please select a quicker service or contact us. Standard Overnight and 2-Day shipping methods deliver Monday through Friday only. Orders that include expedited shipping that are placed before 10am PST Monday through Friday will ship out the same day as long as all items are in stock. Standard Overnight and 2-Day shipments to remote areas may also take additional shipping time. Expedited shipping options for custom items will not decrease production time for order; only transit time will decrease.
You are responsible for submitting correct address information when placing an order as well as for collecting the shipment at the delivery location. Any additional surcharges billed to us, due to errors made by the client, will be charged to the client's credit card on file or credit card used at the time of order. If a package is returned to sender due to incorrect address information or failure to collect at the delivery location, you will have the option of paying for reshipment or receiving a refund for the items returned, less shipping charges.
We do not ship to PO Box addresses.
- Termination & Disclosure
- PictureBoards.com may terminate your service and delete any and all information, including but not limited to your Content, without notice, for any reason including, but not limited to (i) your violation of these Terms & Conditions or other policies set by PictureBoards.com elsewhere on the Site; (ii) or online conduct that PictureBoards.com believes is harmful to other customers, the business of PictureBoards.com, or other third-party information providers.
In any instance where PictureBoards.com deems it appropriate to terminate service, any applicable orders will be cancelled and refunded.
- Limitation of Liability
- Seller's maximum liability for any breach of this Agreement, or any other claim related to the merchandise, shall be limited to the price of the merchandise or portion thereof sold to Purchaser hereunder. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION.
- PURCHASER SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL ACTUAL OR ALLEGED LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE, COST AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING ACTUAL ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COURT COSTS, TO THIRD PARTIES RESULTING FROM PURCHASER'S BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM THE USE OF MERCHANDISE WHILE SUCH MERCHANDISE IS IN PURCHASER'S, OR PURCHASER'S END-USER'S, POSSESSION OR CONTROL. IN ADDITION, PURCHASER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE, COST AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING ACTUAL ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COURT COSTS, WHICH SELLER MAY SUFFER OR INCUR ARISING FROM PURCHASER'S RESALE OF MERCHANDISE, PURCHASER'S OR END-USER'S LABELS, PACKAGING, SPECIFICATIONS, SALE OR USE OF MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTUAL OR ALLEGED PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.