FAQs & Help
Have a question about how you can print your photos on Wood? You might find the answers you need below. If your concerns are not cleared up, please contact us.
- What is the advantage of registering for an account?
- There are many perks to registering for an account! Accounts allow our Customer Care team to assist you more quickly and efficiently. They also allow you to view your order history, receive up to date order statuses, create and share wish lists, and store addresses for quicker checkouts.
- Can I create a wish list on PictureBoards.com to share with others?
- Yes! To add an item to your wish list, simply log into your account (or register for a new account if you do not already have one), click the “heart” button found on the item’s listing. To view your wish list, return to “My Account” and click on “My Wishlist” on the left hand column. Once you open up your wish list, there is a "Share Wishlist" button at the bottom that you can click to share your wish list with your friends and family via email.
- Can I use more than one coupon code?
- Only one coupon code may be applied per purchase.
- Can I apply a coupon code I just received to a previous order?
- Coupon codes must be entered during checkout to apply to an order. Likewise, each of our promotional codes are valid for specific time frames only and we are unable to apply them to orders outside of that time frame.
- When/Where do I enter the coupon code?
- Coupon codes must be entered into the box that appears during the checkout process, and must be entered after all items have been added to the cart. We have found that some internet browsers do not display our coupon code box correctly. If this is the case, please try using another browser. Please remember that we cannot retroactively apply coupon codes for you.
- I entered a coupon code and it didn't apply, why not?
- There are several reasons why a coupon code may not apply. Possible reasons are: the code was entered before adding all items to the cart first, it is a one time use code that has already been used, the code has expired, there is a minimum purchase amount required that has not been met, you are not logged in to your account, or the code entered is not a valid code. If you are trying to enter a code that does not apply and does not fall under one of these exceptions, please email us via our contact page for assistance.
- I recently purchased an item and now it’s on sale. Do you offer price-adjustments?
- Each of our promotions are valid for specific time frames only and we are unable to apply promotional prices to orders outside of that time frame.
- I do not have a digital copy of my photo; can I still print this photo on any PictureBoard product?
- We can only use digital files of images. Fortunately, you can take your printed photos to a local photo kiosk, and have them converted to digital files. It is usually not very expensive to have an entire album converted. For quality results, your digital photos need to be at least 150 dpi.
- Are there any limitations on images I can upload to PictureBoards?
- Yes. While PictureBoards supports almost all JPG/JPEG images produced by modern cameras and smart phones, we don't support following file types and sizes:
TIFF, PSD, AI, PDF and WEBP file types
Images larger than 20MB
Images larger than 54 megapixel (MP)
- Can I use this in any browser?
- We support Internet Explorer 10, Safari 6, Firefox 12, Chrome 20 and up.
- I do not know anything about photo editing or computers; how will I know the print will look good?
- We ask that your digital file is at least 150 dpi, as photos of this resolution look great on wood, canvas, acrylic, and metal art prints. If you are not sure about how your photo will look, email an image to email@example.com. Let us know the PictureBoard sizes you are considering, and we will provide you with recommendations.
- What kind of wood do you use?
- We use sustainably harvested and american-made 3/4" birch plywood.
- What kind of printers and inks do you use?
- We rely on state-of-the-art, professional Epson, HP, Fujifilm printers, along with certified Epson, HP and Fujifilm inks.
- How long will my prints last?
- If you keep your prints out of direct sunlight, they can last many years. If you shield your prints from dust and moisture, they can last even more.
- What are your shipping options?
- We use UPS as our shipping partner. The date you can expect your one-of-a-kind PictureBoard items to arrive depends on two things: 1) the amount of time it takes us to make them (up to four days), and 2) the shipping method you select. Ground shipping takes 2-5 business days depending on your location. Rush shipping takes 1-3 business days depending on shipping option you choose.
Shipping times for Standard shipping are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Deliveries may take longer, especially before holidays, and for deliveries to AK and HI.
- Do you deliver to PO boxes?
- No, we do not.
- What payment methods do you accept, and are they secure?
- We accept major credit cards, and can also accept payments through Amazon. All of our online payments are processed through a secure server using the latest encryption technology.
- Why isn’t my credit card going through?
- Please be sure that both the name and the credit card number is entered exactly as written on the credit card. For easier credit card processing, please first consider registering for an account on our website, being sure to enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. If the issue continues, please consider using a different form of payment, such as Amazon.
- Why is my credit card charged before my items ship?
- Our software requires that we charge credit cards at point of sale. Please refer to the Returns and Refund sections of our Terms and Conditions page should your order require a refund.